Friday, October 7, 2011

Weekend Warrior Princess.. :)

Stop laughing.. my husband is a weekend warrior, so why can't this powertool operating, paint spraying diva be the Warrior Princess? Haha.. It's Friday.. finally!! 

I decided to take off work today and Monday, so I can have a long luxurious weekend full of fun projects.  My mom and I had gone to Uptown Antiques earlier this week and I spotted a bed I really wanted, so the hubs and I went by today to pick it up.  It's gorgeous and has tons of potential..  not to mention, it was a total steal.  We are contemplating colors now, and hopefully we'll be finishing this beautiful piece this weekend.


We were also hoping to have some cooler weather during the evening so we could put up our tent and camp out in the backyard.  Don't laugh, we used to do it all the time at our old house.  It was free, fun and romantic!

With that being said, keep your fingers crossed for at least a nice breeze for me, and stay tuned for pictures of the finished bed.

Lots of love.
-- Kali @ The Pink Leopard

No comments:

Post a Comment