Monday, October 17, 2011

Palettes for a princess..

Hello beautiful girls.. I hope you all had a productive weekend!  As you all know, Chris and I were in Nacogdoches, TX visiting his parents for the weekend.. so I didn't tackle any projects, but I did find some great items for future projects!  Nac is antique central, so their prices were crazy high, but we went to a place in Redland, TX called Paul Nerren's Junk Barn.. and the title fit perfectly!  This place was a huge junk pile (literally), but it was the mecca for DIY craft/repurposing projects.  I nabbed a bunch of goodies for minimal moola.  I'll show you what I got later in the week.  Also.. hello, the guys from American Pickers had been there! :)  Anyway.. I have something fabulous to share with you today.


I'm a sucker for eyeshadow palettes, I never can have enough!  My favorites are from Coastal ScentsThey feature 88 color palettes for around $20!  They offer a multitude of palettes (matte, shimmer, bold colors, neutrals, etc) and you can combine multiple palettes for a great price, too.  These colors are all very wearable and offer endless looks!  They stay put and are vibrant on the skin. 

I own the following palettes:
Metal Mania
Mirage
Original 88
Warm

They also have blush, lip and face palettes as well.  I have yet to try any of these.. but I have a few on my Christmas list! :)

I've shopped around on different websites, but I usually purchase directly from Coastal Scents because their pricing isn't any different from what I've found on Amazon or eBay.  So check these palettes out and let me know your thoughts!  As always, I have a link posted under the "Product Links" tab.

Lots of love.
-- Kali @ The Pink Leopard

No comments:

Post a Comment