Friday, October 14, 2011

Everyone needs a guardian angel

As you all know, I'm super hard on my hair.. especially with hot tools, and today I'm going to tell you about two affordable and yummy smelling hair products that will help protect your hair from the blow dryer and flat iron.


Got2Be has a line called Guardian Angel which is a trio of heat protectant hair products.  Blow Out Lotion, Flat Iron Balm and another one for curling irons (I've never used it, so I can't speak for it here).  The packaging has changed slightly.. so they may be named something else, but you get the drift.

After you get out of the shower, towel dry your hair then saturate it with the Blow Out Lotion (black bottle) then blow dry as usual.  Before you use the flat iron, spritz your tresses with the Flat Iron Balm (yellow bottle).  Both of these products smell SO good.. I love them.  They are priced well and really work.  You can purchase any of the Got2Be Guardian Angel Trio from places like Walgreens for around $6 a piece.  I can't remember if they carry it at Target.. I've always gotten mine from Walgreens.

The hubs and I are in Nacogdoches this weekend visiting his parents, so hopefully we'll find some good future projects while we're here this weekend.  Keep your fingers crossed!  Hope you lovelies have a wonderful weekend!

Lots of love.
-- Kali @ The Pink Leopard

No comments:

Post a Comment