Monday, October 31, 2011

Genie in a bottle..

Seriously.. I know I've been quiet lately, work has gotten crazy busy, and I've also been gearing up for a little special something of my own, which will be announced later this week. 
I talked about a great concealer palette not too long ago, but I must confess.. I have discovered something 10 times better -- and WAY cheaper! I cannot say enough about the Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser Treatment Concealer.

It's really like an eraser.. no bull.  I use it to conceal everything.. and it blows every other concealer I've used out of the water.  It's a pen shaped tube with a little puff applicator on the tip that the concealer flows out of.  You twist the red ring directly below the puff to make more concealer come out.
A small amount of product comes out of the puff, so when you swipe the applicator across your skin you aren't getting that cakey look. It's very lightweight so you can't even tell you have anything on.

I wish I would have discovered this concealer ages ago.. it is SO awesome.  I love applying it and watching imperfections disappear instantly! 

If you've ever taken my advice on a product.. this is it.. you won't regret it.  The color I use is Medium 130 which looks dark in the tube, but comes out perfect on the skin. You can buy this fabulous concealer at places like Target, Walmart and Walgreens for around $9. 

Hope you lovelies have a great Monday and stay tuned for my big announcement later this week!

Lots of love.
-- Kali @ The Pink Leopard

No comments:

Post a Comment