Monday, October 10, 2011

The fruits of labor..

Mondays = blah. (but, at least I'm off work today)  This weekend I tackled the old bed that I got from the antique shop, and turns out, it was two separate headboards, not a full bed.  The back side of each headboard was unfinished - you could see the braces and stuff.  I decided I would do them different colors, maybe stick one in my guest bedroom and the other one could be repurposed into a bench later on.. or I could just sell it, who knows?  One is a light yellow (almost white) and the other is the same blue that I did on the vanity.




This weekend, aside from our backyard camping, I got an area set up to record some makeup/hair tutorials, so when time permits, I will start putting some together.  Keep your eyes peeled. :)

Lots of love.
-- Kali @ The Pink Leopard




No comments:

Post a Comment