Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hair Savior

Hey beautiful girls.  So, I have a confession... I'm totally addicted to flat irons and hair dye.  Sounds like no biggie, right?  Wrong.  Excessive heat damage and processing of the hair (dye) can have ugly effects in the long run.  But really, will I ever give up my guilty pleasures?  Highly unlikely! 

So, I turn to my most reliable hair product -- Moroccan Oil.  I have uber thick, naturally curly, dark brown hair.  Like every girl.. I crave what I don't have naturally, which is super straight hair and whatever random color I'm feeling at the moment -- therefore I flat iron & dye my hair like nobody's business.  My hair was crunchy (literally), breaking at the ends and fried due to over processing and way too much heat, so I started playing with different products.



Moroccan Oil conditions dry hair, tames the frizzies and adds instant shine.  Apply a small dab in your palms and work it into damp hair.  Use sparingly, unless you want to look like a grease monkey! (yeah, I've done that a time or two) I have the 4.1oz bottle, and it has lasted me for a year and a half.  I've noticed that if I towel dry my hair really well, then apply my Moroccan Oil, my blow dry time is cut in half!  This is excellent because I dedicate a good 45 minutes or more to blow drying (when I'm not using MO).

I've never been able to find it anywhere locally -- so if you know, please tell me!  One of my girlfriends hooked me up with this bottle, but in the future, I'll probably just buy online.  The cheapest I've been able to find it is around $35 on eBay.

Lots of love.
-- Kali @ The Pink Leopard

No comments:

Post a Comment