Sunday, October 2, 2011

Vintage (re)vamp


Okay beautiful ladies, I must share!  My sweet husband woke me up early Saturday morning for a surprise.  He knows I've been on the search for a cheap vintage vanity that I could repurpose into something grand.. and well, he found a true gem.  We went to to "Uptown Mall" (fleamarket and antiques) in downtown Texarkana and picked up this fabulous vanity, vanity stool and an old window pane to use as wall art. We spent all day Saturday working on this baby.. and now it's probably my favorite piece of furniture in the house.  While we were taking apart the mirror, we saw a datestamp for 1946.. how cool is that? I think I found a new favorite hobby.. repurposing old furniture.  Check it out..



I posted a step-by-step tutorial with photos on how to repurpose furniture, which is located under the "Tutorials" tab.  If you love the idea, but don't have the time, skill or patience to do it yourself, feel free to Email Me to discuss having a custom Pink Leopard piece created for your home. 

Lots of love.
-- Kali @ The Pink Leopard







No comments:

Post a Comment