Thursday, October 13, 2011

Beautiful brows

Whoa.. where does the time go?  I had a super busy day, so I didn't have a chance to post sooner, so my apologies in advance.  Today I'm going to share with you a great eyebrow product!  I have super thin, patchy eyebrows.. and have tried several techniques to achieve a full, defined look without looking drawn on like those over-glammed up little old ladies (and some young ones too.. don't hate, you all know they're out there).


Smashbox Brow Tech To Go is the way to go.  It comes in a double-ended tube similar to mascara - one end is a brow brush with brow gel and the other end is an angled pencil (that you never have to sharpen).  You use the pencil end to define your brows and fill in any patchy areas and then brush the brow gel through your eyebrows to set everything in place and straighten up any stray hairs.  Keep in mind, a little goes a long way.. so always apply the color lightly so you don't look drawn on.  You can also smudge it a bit with your finger if you get too much in one spot.  I've had my Brow Tech for over a year and it's still going strong!  BT comes in two different colors - Taupe (for blondes or lighter haircolors) and Brunette (which is what I have). You can purchase it at places like Sephora or the Smashbox website for around $26, but it's the cheapest on Amazon (around $16.50).

As always, I will have a link posted under the "Product Links" tab.  Hope you all had a great week.. it's almost the weekend, which means project time! Until then..

Lots of love.
-- Kali @ The Pink Leopard

No comments:

Post a Comment