Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Killer Heels

Okay, so I wore some adorable peep toe heels to work yesterday and by 3pm, my feet were KILLIN'.. for real.  So, after work when browsing the isles at Walgreen's I decided to pick up a Band-Aid Friction Block stick.


Why didn't I discover this ages ago?!  This little baby really does the trick. You rub a little bit on the areas that rub inside your shoes most frequently and it instantly prevents the pain.  The product creates a barrier on the skin which protects it from those evil, but beautiful shoes.  It's not greasy at all, and you can put your shoes back on right away - no drying time! 

Since I am wearing peep-toe heels again today, I applied some on my toes because they rub really bad in these shoes.. and on my heels -- a world of difference!  Usually when I wear these shoes, my feet start hurting within 10-15 minutes, but so far, I've had zero rubbing.  It's a miracle! 

You can use it with any shoes that rub.. not just heels.  I would definitely recommend trying this out.  I never have been able to find it at Walmart, so check out Target or Walgreens.  I think it was around $7.

Lots of love.
-- Kali @ The Pink Leopard


No comments:

Post a Comment